Do Something you Love and Get Paid for It.
Become a Certified Floral Designer and have fun flexible career.
Think you’re not creative? Think again! Creativity is a skill—one you can develop with practice. And all it takes to start flexing your creative muscles is your time and our own Creativity Bootcamp!
Over 5000 students, who have been through the European Floral Design program have gone on to successfully start their own businesses all over the world, each practicing his or her unique creative style.
The school was established by Tatiana Chelekhova . Tatiana is an international award-winning designer with more than 30 years of experience. Tatiana’s art works are selected to be displayed in International Floral Art Book and Dictionary of Artists by WWAB. She has earned her right to be considered one of the most original and brilliant designers. Creating new techniques and trends, Tatiana took floral design to the level of free art, filled with beauty and reason.
EUROPEAN FLORAL DESIGN BOOK
The EUROPEAN FLORAL DESIGN book is a fundamental study guide to selecting and arranging flowers written by Tatiana Chelekhova. This curriculum has been proven over time of 30 years at the Mila Floral Art School. This is a study book for students attending our school as well as a self-study guide for all beginners. It provides simple formulas and easy step-by-step tutorials to create 90% of floral arrangements used in modern floral industry.
Buy now for $25.95. The price includes taxes and shipping within the U.S.A except Alaska and Hawaii.
A book you buy will be personalized and autographed by the author, Tatiana Chelekhova
Delivery within 7-10 business days.
Based in Chicago, Illinois, our floral design classes serve commuter students in the Chicagoland and also attract international attendees from across the globe.
We offer classes in
San Jose, Costa Rica
Classes can be held in your office or home, at a floral shop, or other social institution. Please contact us for details at email@example.com or call 773-395-0231
Become a Certified Floral Designer
Do something you love and get paid for it. Become a Certified Floral Designer and have fun flexible career.
TEST: Are you ready to make a step from your kitchen to the floral shop?
1. Have you ever made any bouquets, and not only your relatives like them?
2. Do you take some orders and work from home?
3. Do you have problem with keeping your flower arrangements alive for long time? 4. Do you experience any difficulty selecting the best quality flowers?
5. Is it a problem for you to select color combination?
6. You do not know what to do with the prices: afraid to name it to your clients, make the minimum mark-up, do not understand how to build the price?
7. Spend too much time arranging flowers?
8. You would like to deal with flower only, but afraid that wouldn’t be able to make a living?
9. You do not know how to make your business growing?
10. You think you are not ready to open a store and hire staff?
11. You do not know how to create advance arrangements you see on internet?
12. You are not confident taking large jobs?
If more than 10 answers are YES, I have good news for you: you are ready to start learning.
DIY: STEP-by-STEP TUTORIALS
NEW PRODUCTS and TRENDS
HOW TO START and RUN FLORAL BUSINESS