Do Something you Love and Get Paid for It.
Become a Certified Floral Designer and have fun flexible career.
Think you’re not creative? Think again! Creativity is a skill you can develop with practice. And all it takes to start flexing your creative muscles is your time and our very intensive but easy to learn courses in floral design!
Over 5000 students, who have been through the European Floral Design program have gone on to successfully start their own businesses all over the world, each practicing his or her unique creative style.
European Bouquet Class
(easy class for all flower lovers)
- September 26, 5pm-8pm
Total cost of the class $150
Fundamental Course for Selecting and Arranging Flowers
- September 26-27, 9am-5pm
Complete Training in Floral Design
- September 26-October 1, 9am-5pm
Gift certificates are available.
For more information please call 773-395-0231.
All class schedules subject to change.
Our school was established by Tatiana Chelekhova . Tatiana is an international award-winning designer with more than 30 years of experience. Tatiana’s art works are selected to be displayed in International Floral Art Book and Dictionary of Artists by WWAB. She has earned her right to be considered one of the most original and brilliant designers. Creating new techniques and trends, Tatiana took floral design to the level of free art, filled with beauty and reason.
Become a Certified Floral Designer
Do something you love and get paid for it. Become a Certified Floral Designer and have fun flexible career.
Are you ready to make a step from your kitchen to the floral shop? Take this test:
- 1. Have you ever made any bouquets, and not only your relatives like them?
- 2. Do you take some orders and work from home?
- 3. Do you have problem with keeping your flower arrangements alive for long time?
- 4. Do you experience any difficulty selecting the best quality flowers?
- 5. Is it a problem for you to select color combination?
- 6. You do not know what to do with the prices: afraid to name it to your clients, make the minimum mark-up, do not understand how to build the price?
- 7. Spend too much time arranging flowers?
- 8. You would like to deal with flower only, but afraid that wouldn’t be able to make a living?
- 9. You do not know how to make your business growing?
- 10. You think you are not ready to open a store and hire staff?
- 11. You do not know how to create advance arrangements you see on internet?
- 12. You are not confident taking large jobs?
If more than 10 answers are YES, I have good news for you: you are ready to start learning.
Based in Chicago, Illinois, we offer classes in floral design in:
Mumbai, India Deli, India
Dunai, UAE Lagos, Nigeria
Toronto, Canada Begin, China
Cancun, Mexico Marrakesh, Morocco
DIY: Step-by-Step Tutorials
Learn the basics and improve your technique.
New Products and Trends
Learn what’s new and upcoming!
Your Floral Business
Learn how to get started and run your own floral business!