Mysterious flame and golden glow getting out of enormously large dragon eggs will be a good addition to the Halloween indoor or outdoor décor.
The size of an egg is determined by the size of a balloon. For larger eggs the concrete eggshell should be harder. To create harder shell, apply several concrete layers.
It’s easy to create concrete dragon eggs.
You need: cement, water, balloons, gold acrylic paint, funnel, balloon pump, pencil, sharp knife, Emery paper, robber gloves.
- Mix cement with water in proportion 1:2
- Using a funnel, fill a balloon with cement
- Inflame the balloon by a balloon pump to the desired size (suggested size is about 6”)
- Tie a knot on the balloon neck
- Place on a soft bedding and live until the cement harden, turning the balloon around every 2 minutes
- Cut the balloon with a knife and remove from the concrete shell
- All bumps ground with Emery paper
- Carefully punch a hole in the shell
- Paint the shell inside with gold paint