Do Something you Love and Get Paid for It.
Become a Certified Floral Designer and have fun flexible career.
The school was established by Tatiana Chelekhova . Tatiana is an international award-winning designer with more than 30 years of experience. Tatiana’s art works are selected to be displayed in International Floral Art Book and Dictionary of Artists by WWAB. She has earned her right to be considered one of the most original and brilliant designers. Creating new techniques and trends, Tatiana took floral design to the level of free art, filled with beauty and reason.
Based in Chicago, Illinois, our floral design classes serve commuter students in the Chicagoland and also attract international attendees from across the globe.
Our Master-Class Designers can fly to any city in the world. Classes can be held in your office or home, at a floral shop, or other social institution. Please contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-395-0231
Do something you love and get paid for it. Become a Certified Floral Designer and have fun flexible career.. General Information about classes.
TEST: Are you ready to make a step from your kitchen to the floral shop?
1. Have you ever made any bouquets, and not only your relatives like them?
2. Do you take some orders and work from home?
3. Do you have problem with keeping your flower arrangements alive for long time?
4. Do you experience any difficulty selecting the best quality flowers?
5. Is it a problem for you to select color combination?
6. You do not know what to do with the prices: afraid to name it to your clients, make the minimum mark-up, do not understand how to build the price?
7. Spend too much time arranging flowers?
8. You would like to deal with flower only, but afraid that wouldn’t be able to make a living?
9. You do not know how to make your business growing?
10. You think you are not ready to open a store and hire staff?
11. You do not know how to create advance arrangements you see on internet?
12. You are not confident taking large jobs?
If more than 10 answers are YES, I have good news for you: you are ready to start learning.
DIY – Step-by-step SLIDESHOWS
NEW PRODUCTS and TRENDS