Do Something you Love and Get Paid for It.
Become a Certified Floral Designer.
Why choose our school?
- Was established in 1985. It was the first school of European floral design in America
- Licensed teachers have extensive practical and pedagogical experience
- We are constantly updating and improving our programs
- Our school has earned a great reputation. Floral shops and companies trust us to refer our students for employment
- School is licensed by the city of Chicago
- Floral design is a profession that allows you to combine your own artistic talent with a love of nature.
- Of course, it is not possible to learn everything in just a few short days, but a course in European Floral Design will serve as an invaluable first step, an introduction to the floral industry. You will learn how to create all kinds of floral decorations that are most in demand by consumers today. We will teach how to master our simple ideas which can expand your range in designing floral masterpieces.
- Floral design is 85% “formula” and only 15% creativity. You will learn to create everything from a corsage to large-scale interior décor, using simple universal techniques, and every arrangement will look like it was created with a master’s touch. No doubt any arrangement with a great mass of flowers looks impressive and festive, but you will learn how to create masterpieces with fewer materials that you can then sell at a higher cost. We will teach you how creativity and a commercial approach can harmoniously complement each other.
- Students work in class with a wide variety of fresh flowers and greenery, allowing them not only to realize the most creative ideas, but also to learn about the newest commercial seasonal flowers.
- Our school is based on a serious approach and well defined educational structure, with a foundation of classical art education. Our classes incorporate the newest technologies in teaching, as well as the latest techniques, trends and novelties in floral design. The curriculum of our School has been proven over time and is constantly been improved as the market evolves. That is why our short universal program guarantees qualitative results.
- Rule number one for an entrepreneur is to be different from others. To be successful, all you need is to be yourself. Your own “handwriting” is the key! We will teach you how to create a perfect floral composition. The process of learning and improving your skills is endless. Floral design is fascinating, because it is a constant mastery of something new. You will widen your horizons as you explore all kinds of art, and always stay ahead of your competitors if you avoid stereotypes. Our school teaches its students the value of self-improvement, and we strive to set a good example for them.
- After completing our program, you will feel confident enough to work as a floral designer.
The school was established by Tatiana Chelekhova . Tatiana is an international award-winning designer with more than 30 years of experience. Tatiana’s art works are selected to be displayed in International Floral Art Book and Dictionary of Artists by WWAB. She has earned her right to be considered one of the most original and brilliant designers. Creating new techniques and trends, Tatiana took floral design to the level of free art, filled with beauty and reason.
Based in Chicago, Illinois, our floral design classes serve commuter students in the Chicagoland and also attract international attendees from across the globe.
Our Master-Class Designers can fly to any city in the world. Classes can be held in your office or home, at a floral shop, or other social institution. Please contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-395-0231
- Enrollment in each course remains open until the enrollment limit has been reached
- $150 registration fee, paid for each course separately, holds your spot. This fee will be applied toward your final payment.
- Tuition for each course is due on the first day of course.
- A missed course can be made up, with 48-hour notice, during the following course.
- A discount of 10% is available for a group (minimum 3 participants) registered for а private course.
- Students completing the 6-day course receive a certificate of completion.
- All class schedules subject to change.
Our studio in located nearby downtown Chicago. You can stay at the Freehand Hotel, which offers affordable prices: thefreehand.com/chicago/rooms/shared-quad/ Free pick up from the hotel and drop off after classes is available.
Graduating from European Floral Art School provides a path for employment in a flower shop or flower shop ownership. You’ll also find that the rewards of learning floral design are immeasurable for those who have the desire to be creative or for sheer enjoyment.
Due to the nature of these courses, all flowers, floral materials and supplies needed are included in the tuition fees. Floral hand tools are required, and may be purchased during the class from the school (student’s choice).